Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm on the Edge, the Edge, the Edge, the Edge, the Edge, the Edge, the Edge, I'm on the Edge of Glory

Yes that is how I feel today- right upon the Edge of Glory.  I am the smallest size I have been since I was about 19-20 years old.  I went last night and bought my very first pair of size 16 Lee Jeans- yes that is right folks, me GINA LIPARI who used to wear a size 28 jeans (if I was lucky) now wears a 16.  They are lovely!  I also went and bought a new bra and it is a size 36.  I will not give the cup size since I dont feel like that matters. What matters is the size around.  Yesterday I went to 1 1/2 hours of Jazzercise after carrying heavy items to my Mom up her stairs and raking leaves in her yard SO I know I got some serious calorie burn!!!  Today I went to the mall to walk around and wish/window shop while I was in that part of town running errands for my mother.  I went into Sears and thought I would see if there were clothes in the Kardashian Kollection that I could actually wear just to say I can.  I tried on this very cute hoodie and all the Kardashian stuff was on sale so guess what- their largest top/blouse/hoodie size is 14-16 and they are calling this XL but it so fit and looks so cute.  I gave in and had to have it.  Check me out!

Me in the dressing room at Sears with my Kardashian hoodie and size 16 Lee Jeans!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday!  I went to the Parkville Turkey Trot and being tired from a race that previous Sunday AND much Jazzercise to get my coin purse I was hoping to at least meet my race time from the Gobbler Grind but GUESS WHAT?!?!?!  I beat it and now have run/walk/jogged a 5k in 46.03 minutes!!!!  My best time to date and I was thrilled.  I have posted my results here on the blog and also the link to the pics of me at the Gobbler Grind crossing the finish line!  Check them out!  My mother and I went to dinner at the Bristol Seafood Grill in the Power and Light District in Downtown Kansas City.  Here is the flyer from that just to share- the food was amazing!!  I really enjoyed it.  Plus here is a pic of me and my mom on Thanksgiving.



Me and My mom at the Bristol on Thanksgiving 2011
my sampling of all the dishes-I went moderately so I could taste everything. 
I did meet my goal of getting my coin purse from Jazzercise.  I am posting a pic of me on the night I received it.  Now I am only 22 classes from getting my 150 classes t-shirt and I can't wait.  I have to complete the classes by December 31st.  I have no doubt I will get this done :)

me and my shiny silver coin purse at Jazzercise.  I am wearing my GNR and Metallica concert T-shirt from 1992 and it fits!! Plus check out my new Ryka by Kelly Ripa tennis shoes *LOVE*
Life in my corner of the world is good.  I am dedicated to my health and weight loss and keep gathering inspiration from everywhere- and to all my friends and family who follow me on Facebook- thank you for all the support and wonderful comments to all my pics and Gina-isms.  Right now I do truly feel on "The Edge of Glory".   I have two "bucket list" items to share with you.  1. I want to be in good enough shape to become a part-time Jazzercise instructor someday.  2.  I want to be on TV on Motion and do a hike through Mount Rushmore or the Smoky Mountains and feel on top of the world.  Goals are wonderful things and keep your mind focused on what you want to do to live the best fullest life possible.

I really didnt have as much to blog this week as previous weeks- maybe because I am keeping current.  I did also get a TON of long overdue scrapbooking done so I am anxious to share some pics of those pages with you all very soon.

Take care of yourselves this week- do something fabulous for your body everyday and remember my new thought I keep in mind everyday is FINISH WHAT YOU START!  Love and Hugs to you all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment