Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Updates and More

Well, I am on my Tuesday mission of exercise- I started out my morning at Jazzercise and did the regular hour class and followed that with Ballet Body.  Sad that there are only two more Ballet Body classes then its over. :(  Oh well I will fill that time with something new to push my weight loss forward :)  This coming Saturday I will be attending a Grand Opening showcase at Jazzercise that is an open house to get new members and show people what we are all about.  A different class each hour for 4 hours.  I cant wait and it should be lots of fun!

I got some exciting news from work.  I was told that the Corporate Office would be contacting me to feature my weight loss story in an edition of our Corporate newsletter!!!! I am so excited about this!!!  I love sharing my ongoing story as a work in progress and  I am thrilled whenever my picture being in print is involved LOL !!

A couple of weeks ago I had gone to visit my cousin Yoli and her sister in law who is in the beginning stages of motivating her own weight loss journey to share my story.  I was so happy to be able to do so and that they thought of me to come and share it!  Thanks Yoli!  I also saw my cousin Lisa and my Aunt Sandra at my job this weekend too and Lisa shared with me how she and some of my other cousins are walking together and how inspired they are by what I am doing.  I could not be more proud of them and happy for their dedication to start the journey!

This Sunday on Mothers Day as I make it through my first one without the company of my mother or my daughter, I will be walking in a Mother's Day 5k out at Corporate Woods in Overland Park, Kansas with my good friend Terisa.  I am excited to participate in yet another walk activity.  These are always a fun time! http://mothersdayrun.com/ I will have new pics to post from that walk. 

Whatever you are doing, make sure to do something fabulous for your body today!  My next stop is a walk in the park and tonight Boxing and Biggest Loser!  Take care and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment