Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It cannot be said any better than this.  Wonderful words to get you motivated!

I know I am blogging two days in a row people!  I went to jazzercise this morning and got to do the new routine to what I call "my theme song" (LOL) "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO!!  It was so fun and I can't wait until I know it well so I can really shake it like I am at the club. :)  That song is my ringtone on my phone and its what I listen to when I am getting ready for work so I can get my sexy persona on! 

Yesterday I had the best time walking in my park.  Beautiful weather continues and I will find myself raking leaves at my mom's house later this afternoon.  A workout outside!! 


Embrace yourself at any size

"It feels great to take care of your body. Do you take time to cherish yourself and feed your body healthy food, positive self talk, and movement every day?"  I took this from a site I like to follow called FormerFatChick.com.  I believe that we must cherish the body we have and love ourselves completely to achieve healthy and permanent weight loss.  Acceptance, feeling sexy all play an important role together.  This is a great clip from Live Big with Ali Vincent where she takes a woman named Alexandra to a pole dancing class to help her get in shape but also to begin that acceptance of her body and to feel sexy at any size.  Check this out! Pole Dance Fun and Fitness-Ali Vincent



Joel Osteen says a lot of positive motivational things in his sermons and many of them can be applied to the concept of healthy living, fitness and exercise.  Many I have needed to hear in the last couple of weeks and I will share two of them with you.  "You may have situations that look impossible. Don’t get discouraged. Don’t give up. Keep believing for unprecedented favor."  and "The way you defeat criticism is to shake it off and keep moving forward. Stay focused on your goals, and do what you believe God wants you to do."  Being healthy and living my life to its fullest in the best body I can have to help me achieve my goals is the ultimate prize and the biggest critique to beat is the voice inside our own minds that tell us we cannot achieve the ideas and dreams that are put there for us.

I read this article from sparkpeople.com and I also wanted to share it here with you.  It lists the 7 top things that successful "dieters" (I hate that word!) do.  I love the tips but I know there isn't a "diet" in the world that truly works- Its all about making healthy choices and changes in your life.  Good article! 7 Things



There are two other motivational TV shows I watch religiously that I just love.  They are on the Canadian ION Network.  One is called Body Fuel and the recipes, supplement information, nutritional information are the best and it comes from top fitness competitors and body builders who are also experts in supplements, nutrition and fitness.  The other one is called The Right Fit and they show different ideas to shake up your workouts with sending their correspondent to ice climb, belly dance, kickbox, you name it.  They also have people on that they help to achieve their weight loss or fitness goals.  Excellent show.  Check them both out.  Body Fuel and The Right Fit.  Between The Live Well Network and ION Life Television I rarely watch much else.  Even though they rerun a lot of the shows I still enjoy them. 

I cannot forget Dr. Oz of course!  Another of my favorites.  Here is a link to the Weight Loss section of his website that is a total plethora of information and good tips/advice. Cheers to Dr. Oz!  Dr. Oz Weight Loss Center

My Ballet Body class finally begins March 27th and I am excited to get that going.  In my last blog I forgot to mention that I was also discouraged because my Zumba class and the Boot Camp classes at work ended.  So now I am back a Jazzercise more again but would still like to do something "dancey".  I want a flamenco class or a pole dance class or a ballet class.  I am a dancer- trapped in a short stubby body with a big booty LOL but a dancer at heart all the same.  So next time I log on you may find me telling you I am dancing it up somewhere to shake my workout up again.

Some more motivational pics to leave you with as you can see littered about this blog too.  Lots of Love to you all and I hope that my motivation continues to rise from this point.  Maybe I just need to blog more LOL!  Take Care and












DO SOMETHING FABULOUS FOR YOUR BODY TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment