Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday Beautiful Blog Day!



Hello Blog Peeps! Love that pic with Mohammed Ali!! As I am blogging I am listening to Joel Osteen online at the library.  He said in a previous show I missed that its all about vision.  You have to put new pictures in your frame, visualize yourself as you will look after the weight loss- just like I say- keeping your eye on the prize.  I see myself looking similar to Jennifer Rumple when I reach my goal.  Somedays the goal seems far and unattainable but its all about redirecting your thoughts and surrounding yourself in the positive.  And I know the image of myself I see in my mind will someday be the picture I am posting here for all to see.  I see myself as the healthy and whole beautiful, sexy party princess who loves life.  I work hard for that every day.  You may think this is silly but it really does work!  Don't lack in vision it can take you places! Power of Your Visions-Joel Osteen

My new tracking journal ROCKS!  LOL!




Today I bought some measuring cups and a large measuring cup.  I also bought a notebook to track in to carry in my purse and some fun colored pens.  My true weakness is tracking what I eat.  I have tried to use the cool trackers online, the fun purse sized ones from Weight Watchers and I tell you I start strong then slack off to nothing.  I think that a clean page I can write in my thoughts, my workouts, my food and everything together in purple and pink gel pen will help me continue to keep tracking.  I know tracking works.  When I first walked in the door at Weight Watchers this was so key and the weight came off.  So its back to tracking basics.





Yesterday I went to the mall and walked around as it was a gray and gloomy day in Riverside/Kansas City Metro area.  I went in all my favorite stores and stopped in and got an eye exam and I cannot wait to show off my hot new glasses in a pic on here next week.  I have always been very self conscious about my glasses.  I have been extremely nearsighted since 3rd grade.  But now I think I have finally found enough self confidence that I can rock any glasses I put on and still feel good about how I look.  I also got new contacts because there are times I feel sexier in the contacts.  I am also thinking its time for a haircut, brow wax - some feel good about me stuff. Whatever works right?  I also went to my Mom's and helped her out with some errands and climbed many many stairs at her house.  So I was exhausted when I got home and fell asleep in front of Biggest Loser in Hawaii :(  Oh well- I will read my friend Marie's blog and catch up on what I missed. LOL!  Marie's Journey of Faith and Fitness Blog


Today I am off to run more errands for my mom.  I went to Jazzercise this morning and I am going this afternoon to visit out at the Jazzercise in Independence then I will swim and walk the indoor track at the gym this evening.  I finally feel like myself for a change.  I also checked out a couple of workout DVD's for home.  If the weather improves tomorrow I will be back out at my park once again too.  Blessed to have a full happy life! 




I mentioned Jennifer Rumple Biggest Loser Season 12 At Home Winner above.  I follow her on Facebook and she is also the producer on 7Live, a TV channel out of the Los Angeles, CA area.  I am posting a link to her show here and she talks about some tricks she used to lose 145 lbs.  She is such an inspiration- I love her posts on Facebook!  Seriously if you are looking for inspiration- check her out!  Jennifer Rumple 7liveonline


Looking forward to my cousin's wedding on March 31st!  Gives me an excuse to buy something new to wear possibly!  I also have only 8 weeks till my 40th Birthday so I am really in training mode right now.  As with my previous blogs I am sharing some positive motivation pics that will get me going and hopefully inspire you as well today!  My friend Paul Berrian posted this one on Facebook and tagged me in it and I absolutely love it so when I feel tired and like I dont want to do anything I am going to think about this one for sure!  Maybe some of these excuses fit ones you use?  I know they have crossed my mind!



Just one more thought for the week- Check out Zonya Foco.  She is a dietician, nutritionist and motivational speaker.  She really has facts to back up everything she talks about and tells it like it is.  I am posting a link to her 8 Habits that Will Change Your Life.  Zonya's 8 Habits That Will Change Your Life Also Check her out on her show Zonya's Health Bites on PBS.  Here is a video clip.  Zonya's Health Bites

I also added to my list of things to do this year- I picked up a Royals Baseball Schedule and you can bet I am going to ball games this year and also I am looking at upcoming rock concerts so I know that I can have fun as well as be dedicated to my weight loss journey because living a full BIG life is really what its all about!  I also looked at the South Dakota website checking out Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Monument etc. for my trip I want to take in June. WOO HOO! 

I hope you have a fantastic week.  I look forward to blogging here and sharing my journey with you all.  But I wont get this busy day and all I have to do in if I dont get off the computer and live my life!  I will leave you with the final motivational pic message that truly says it all and I have to keep all of this in mind when I am feeling low and like I just cant keep going but deep down I know I have to because I see the girl I want to be in my mind- that vision has been there for a while and I am ready to see her staring me back in the mirror!!  Till we blog again!  *HUGS!!!*


No comments:

Post a Comment